Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
"B.B.B.F.F. (Very Silly Ska Version)"
So I am only a year and a half late on this song. That’s not so bad is it? Right…? I thought I would do a quick and easy song to get back into things, but then decided to do this instead… :)
Anyway. 1117 subscribers??? Wow! I am speechless. Luckily, I’m writing this down. But anyway, bad jokes aside, thank you! Thank you to each and everyone who subbed, commented, liked and/or listened. And to think I started this channel just because I thought it would be a fun way to practice mixing songs. I may have mentioned this before, but you are the best!
1. As I mentioned before in my “Find A Pet Song” ska version, everything I know about ska I learned from Ska-P and Less Than Jake. So if this song is awful, you can blame them. :)
2. The brass sounds pretty synthy, but this is the best horn section I can afford.
3. As always, the isolated vocal track of the song did not contain backing vocals. I had to mix in the backing vocals and the last chorus (the one that the rest of the Mane 6 sing) from the full version and then try to cover the original instrumentation. Those parts may sound a bit weird as a result.
4. Organ solo! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
I did a collaboration with the one and only Dustykatt (http://www.youtube.com/user/dustykatt) for his “Billy Foal” series of songs.
A parody of Billy Joel’s “All For Leyna”.
how do i electronic
I electronic by just pressing random buttons until noises come out… :)
This is part of an idea for “Raise This Barn” that I had last spring. The rest of the song was a rock arrangement much like my other songs. But the rock part never really worked so eventually it got abandoned in an unfinished, unmixed, all around derelict state.
The intro was kinda funnt though. so I decided to post it. Maybe you’ll get a laugh out of it.
I’ve watched this video like, 30 times. It makes me laugh. every. single. time.
And I’m not even a musician.
The images above show the former Osaka Stadium in Japan around 1998-1999. Prior to this, it was the home of the Nankai Hawks baseball team until the owner sold it to the Daiei Group and the team was moved to Fukoka City. After the sale, the stadium was abandoned and purchased by a property development company that used the space as a model home showroom. Eventually parts of the stadium were demolished and were repurposed into the Namba Parks shopping center.