I don’t even know why I’m laughing so hard
LAUGHING HARDER THAN I SHOULD
"Hearts Strong As Horses (The Magnificent Three Rock Version)"
Those who have followed my musical output (all seven of you) may be surprised by me releasing a rock version of a song that isn’t months or even years out of date. Well, what can I say? Something about this song really struck me. Actually I can’t remember being this excited about a song on the show since “Smile Song” (or actually “Welcome Song” since that came later). Anyway, so I’ve been working at this song all last week and I finally got it done. But I already missed the “Hearts Strong As Horses” spotlight post on EQD… :)
Notes, because reasons:
- The isolated vocal track that I found is pretty much all Scootaloo. Apple Bloom’s and Sweetie Belle’s parts apparently went missing when the music was removed. I haven’t found a better isolated track, but if anybody knows of one where all three voices are intact let me know, I’d love to put it on this version.
- Listen to the whole song or you’ll miss the best bit.
- Timpani?! Seriously?
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
"B.B.B.F.F. (Very Silly Ska Version)"
So I am only a year and a half late on this song. That’s not so bad is it? Right…? I thought I would do a quick and easy song to get back into things, but then decided to do this instead… :)
Anyway. 1117 subscribers??? Wow! I am speechless. Luckily, I’m writing this down. But anyway, bad jokes aside, thank you! Thank you to each and everyone who subbed, commented, liked and/or listened. And to think I started this channel just because I thought it would be a fun way to practice mixing songs. I may have mentioned this before, but you are the best!
1. As I mentioned before in my “Find A Pet Song” ska version, everything I know about ska I learned from Ska-P and Less Than Jake. So if this song is awful, you can blame them. :)
2. The brass sounds pretty synthy, but this is the best horn section I can afford.
3. As always, the isolated vocal track of the song did not contain backing vocals. I had to mix in the backing vocals and the last chorus (the one that the rest of the Mane 6 sing) from the full version and then try to cover the original instrumentation. Those parts may sound a bit weird as a result.
4. Organ solo! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
I did a collaboration with the one and only Dustykatt (http://www.youtube.com/user/dustykatt) for his “Billy Foal” series of songs.
A parody of Billy Joel’s “All For Leyna”.
how do i electronic
I electronic by just pressing random buttons until noises come out… :)